Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So Much Work!!!

Today I realized how hard this was going to be. I thought I could do just one simple survey and get all the data I needed. I was wrong; I have to make a survey to find out how many people, form each grade, actually eat CityHigh's lunches and the number of students who like the lunches. I have to make up a survey with food options on the list that everyone/almost everyone will agree with. I have to find out what lunches CityHigh surves that the students like so that we may keep those and only dispose of the problem lunches. I have to make a poster to find out whose interested in this matter (teachers&students) and I still have to start recruiting the student population of the Wellness committee.

2 comments:

Mooogle said...

do yu work

sam said...

1/6/2010
-has essential and some foundation questions
GOALS
-finish foundation questions
-take notes on 3-4 foundation questions