Friday, October 31, 2008

Good News

Finally I have something to work up to. For days I've been wondering 'what am I going to get out of this?' 'what am I suppose to have at the end?' Now I know. Yesterday I emailed Mrs. Johnson about a wellness committee that I heard the school had at some point. Although it only consist of staff now, but I can make that work to my advantage. What I am planning to do is get a student population of this committee started up, so there can be more communitcation between the students and the teachers about our lunch and other issues that may come up. By the time I'm finished with this project I hope to have more than just a wellness committee talking about food, but discussing other issues that students and teachers have problems with in the school. But for now I'm sticking with the food.

No comments: