Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update

Here's an update on whats going on since the last time I blogged. I have now officially switched my topic to school lunch guidelines/programs. My essential question is 'Who is responsible for school lunch guidelines and should it be updated?'. I'm working on my timeline for my project which is more difficult than I thought it would be. I found a lot of information on food programs that the government funds and I'm comparing it to the time and money that is spent on the school lunch program to help parents who might not be able to afford their child's day to day lunch. I am also looking at a committee that I hope still operates in our school, if it does it will be a big help to my graduation project. If not I'm planning to try and restart the program myself, which will also be helpful to my project.

No comments: